Success is defined as “the achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted” in the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, and there are 5 key questions that you must ask yourself if you want to succeed. These questions will help you start thinking of what needs to happen for success to be part of your life.
1. What is God’s will? To truly be successful in life, you must follow God’s will. The desire to accomplish things should come from him. Think about what God has in store for you in life. No one can become successful in life without following the will of God. Do you already know what God wants you to do but you’re hesitant to do so? Are you trying to figure out what God desires of you, but cannot figure it out? If you do not know what God wants you to do, there are plenty of resources for you. There are life coaches that can help guide you. There are books out there for you to read. You can spend time with the Lord, listen to his voice, and try to find out what God has in store for you. Sometimes we know what God’s will is for us but we run from it like Jonah running from Nineveh. If you know what God wants for you run in that direction until he shows you something different. If you are not sure what God’s will is continue to seek him. Some of the questions below will help you as you seek to find God’s will for you life.
2. What do I love to do? What do you enjoy? What makes you feel a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment after you do it? Always remember what you are drawn to. Remember what you love to do, because you will only burn yourself out if you are stuck doing things that you do not enjoy, even if you are outstanding at it. So identify what you love to do. You may not be able to do exactly what you wish to do, but try to find a way to incorporate what you love into what you already do. For instance, if you love to play basketball but cannot find a job as a professional basketball player, you can train to be a manager or a physical trainer.
3. What am I good at? Usually, what you are good at goes hand in hand with what you love to do. If not, you can always find what you are good at and fit that into what you love to do. It is important to identify what you are good at, because if you do a mediocre job at something, you will not succeed. You have to capitalize on your gifts and talents. It is what makes you stand out from the rest.
4. What more can I do to become better in what I do? There is always room for improvement. Never stop growing. Never stop learning. Never stop improving. This is a huge key for becoming successful and staying successful. Keep the motivation up and running. Figure what you can do to become better, and apply that to your life.
5. What roadblock is keeping me from reaching my highest potential? Are there any barriers? Anything hindering you from reaching your highest potential? First, identify the things that are keeping you from being the best that you can be. Next, figure out how you can eliminate this road block. Better yet, if you can figure out how to make this roadblock enhance your highest potential, it would be even better! If you cannot completely eliminate or use the roadblock to your advantage, find a way to suppress the effects that it has on you.
Remember to ask yourself these five questions if you want to become successful. Once you know what God’s will is, what you love to do, what you are good at that can be implemented into what you love to do, what you can do to improve, what is keeping you from being your best, you are 5 steps closer to being successful. Being successful is not easy, and it’s not just a destiny but a journey. As you keep these questions in mind, you will see yourself transforming into a successful person and it will be the kind of success first of all that brings honor and glory to the Lord and then brings you joy and fulfillment as well.
And Receive our 3 Most Requested Resources Absolutely Free!